(Version: Jul 2014)
Kowloon Watch Company Limited ( https://kowloonwatch.hk );
which is operated by Kowloon Watch Company Limited ("we", "us" and "our").
What information do we collect?
Types of personal data that may be collected or held by us include:
- Contact details including telephone number, fax number, address, email address, pager number, etc.;
- Identity card number;
- Marital status;
- Results, records and accumulative progress from visiting interactive content;
- Inquiries, suggestions or opinions;
- Interests and preferences;
- Computer operating system and details of internet service providers;
- Credit card number if you place an order with us.
How do we use it?
- Sending information in relation to our products and services, activities, competitions, promotions and events;
- Marketing and promotional purposes for us, our vendors and business partners and other selected companies;
- Joint marketing schemes with other parties;
- Customizing the advertising and content you visit so as to streamline your shopping experience at our site and to provide personalized marketing and promotional information;
- Fulfilling your orders for products and services, order processing and payment clearing;
- Responding to your inquiries;
- Membership registration and offering benefits and privileges;
- Collecting statistical information, conducting analysis and providing anonymous reporting for internal and external clients;
- Conducting surveys relating to our customers, products or services;
- Evaluation and further enhancement of our products and services;
- Fulfilling any purpose directly related to the above purposes.
The provision of such personal data is voluntary.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can disable cookies on your computer by indicating this in the preferences or options menus in your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to shop at https://kowloonwatch.hk but will still be able to visit selected areas of the site.
https://kowloonwatch.hk members enjoy many privileges, including newsletters, participation in special offers and promotions, and streamlined shopping experience. We may provide personalized services, send out free product samples or special benefits.
When you place an order with https://kowloonwatch.hk, you will be asked to provide details such as contact number, e-mail address, credit card number and mailing address. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status.
Contests and promotions
We may from time to time organize or host contests and promotions and in doing so ask for information including your name, email and mailing address, contact number and customer preferences. We'll use this information to inform you if you've won a contest, and to help shape our future contests or promotions.
Newsletters and email promotions
We use email to communicate news and special promotions to our https://kowloonwatch.hk members. If you'd rather not receive these messages, you can choose to do it in my account.
When you click on links and/or ad banners that take you to either third-party web sites or www.watchwatch.com.hk affiliated sites, you will be subject to the privacy policies of those parties. Whilst we support the protections of privacy on the Internet, www.watchwatch.com.hk cannot be responsible for the actions of parties outside our web domain.
Safety of personal data
All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any personal data held by us is stored in a secure and safe place, and accessed only by our authorized employees or authorized Third Party Service Providers.
In addition, the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. We may contact you to verify the accuracy of the information supplied when opening your account.
Right to access/ correct personal data
Room 16-20, 22/F, New Tech Plaza, No. 34 Tai Yau Street, San Po Kong, Kowloon,
In accordance with the ordinance, we reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access or correction request.
Sharing of information
- Our subsidiaries, associated companies and other related companies;
- Our vendors and business partners;
- Parties which participate in joint marketing scheme with us;
- Any agent, contractor or service provider who provides administrative, order processing, payment clearing, credit reference, debt collecting or other services necessary to the operation of our business;
- Any other person or organization who are bound by confidentiality agreements with us including the powerhouse; and
- Any person to whom we are, in our belief in good faith, under an obligation to make disclosure as required by any applicable law
https://kowloonwatch.hk may also provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personal data that uniquely identifies an individual.
Currently, we do not sell, trade, give away or rent your personal data to others apart from those parties mentioned above. We may decide to do so with trusted third-party partners in the future, but you can instruct us not to. We will not sell or disclose any personal data that identifies you to any third party apart from those mentioned above without your approval.
The provision of such personal data is voluntary.
Should you have any enquiries about this statement, please feel free to contact one of our customer care representatives. You may contact our customer service representatives via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Kowloon Watch, Room 16-20, 22/F, New Tech Plaza, No. 34 Tai Yau Street, San Po Kong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
The Statement is written in both English and Chinese. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese version of the Statement, the English version shall prevail.